Delivery Guidelines for Digital Material
We can handle almost all existing formats. These specifications have been optimized for the best quality when delivering material to us. Please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone +358 20 7545 120 if you need assistance.
- Resolution: Full HD 1920×1080 or UHD 3840×2160 preferred.
- Frame rate: Native frame rate of the footage. 25 fps preferred.
- Compression: DNxHD/DNxHR (MXF or Quicktime), and ProRes (Quicktime) preferred. If delivering H.264 (MP4) files, please use a high bitrate (30+ Mbps for HD, 60+ Mbps for UHD)
- Uncompressed 48 KHz, 16-bit PCM, stereo or better preferred. If delivering in compressed formats (AAC/MP3), please use a high bitrate (320 kbps)
Still graphics, digital photos and logotypes
- Format: For transparency use PNG or PSD (native Photoshop) formats. Use TIFF if there is no transparency information. Include Photoshop layers for editing if possible. Avoid JPEG compression.
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels (UHD) or higher preferred. Minimum 1920×1080 pixels.
- Color channels: RGB.
- Safe area: Leave a 5% safe area with no text elements at the edges of the image.
- Format: TIFF or JPEG format preferred. PNG/PSD for photos with transparency.
- Resolution: Width should be at minimum 1920 pixels. 3840 pixels or higher preferred. Horizontal (landscape) orientation works best for TV/video productions
- Color channels: RGB. Please include color profile information if possible.
- Format: Vector graphics (AI, EPS, PDF) preferred. High resolution PNG or PSD with transparency is also acceptable.
- Colors: RGB colors are recommended. CMYK is also acceptable.
Small (<10 MB) files can be sent by e-mail. Larger files can be sent by FTP. Please contact us for credentials and instructions. [/av_textblock]